Information updated on 16/04/2020
Shop opening hours:
We are currently running a revised opening schedule to accommodate the huge numbers of deliveries we are making to support those in isolation.
- closed Mondays
- Tuesday to Friday 11am-5.30pm
- Saturday 11am to 5pm
- closed Wednesday
- 11am-3pm weekdays excluding Wednesday
- Saturday 11am-2pm
An important update for you.
Firstly (and most importantly) I hope you and your family are keeping safe and well. As we learn more from the government’s advice on what steps we must take to ensure the best possible outcome from the present situation, I thought I should update you on how we are responding.
– our shops will now not open until 10.30am each morning. This gives us time to set the shop up and prepare deliveries for those isolating.
– we will close the shops to service at 4pm to give us time to make deliveries.
– our online shop will remain closed for the next few days but we are still. Supplies are intermittent for a few popular products and so our ability to provide you with them is limited. Email and phone call are preferred at present, but we aim to reopen our online shop as soon as we can.
– We are still delivering! All deliveries will now be made in the afternoon and evening. Separating the day into sections will allow us to maximise our service to as many who need it as possible.
– we need to reduce the number of customers in the shops at any one time. Social distancing is key to reducing the virus’s impact and so the impact on all of us, including my colleagues. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
As government advice and requirements change I’ll update you, but can I take this opportunity to thank you for your good humour and understanding when in the shop and for the heartening messages we have received by ‘phone and online. As a family business with a slightly more ‘mature’ profile a number of faces you’ll be used to seeing around the shop are now taking the sensible choice to remain at home. They hope to see you soon, so please let’s all follow the government’s advice to ensure that happens sooner rather than later.
Take care and look after each other.
Important Note: Please do not request orders using the comments section below. They will not be processed.